Monday, March 31, 2008

A New Family Member!

I can't believe March is over! Where does the time go? I guess it gets swallowed up in life. I had been so busy with Easter that the time just flew by. Lots of work to do when you have a candy store and Easter is looming over you. We made lots and lots of chocolate everythings (eggs, bunnies, lollipops, dipped in chocolate peeps and bunnies) . We worked very hard and I hope Easter is not so early next year!

In the meantime, we have added a new member to our family. This is not a great picture (I chased him all over the house and finally cornered him here) and DUSTY needs a good grooming, but he is a joy to us. I don't think that he likes his picture taken too much though. It is so much fun having a pet again. It has been many years since we've had a dog and I had forgotten how much fun they are. So, I'm learning about all the new products that are available now (for dogs) and having a good time while I'm learning. He is three yrs. old, loves to play ball, a very friendly little guy and very affectionate. He also loves the grandchildren, which is a very good thing!


DUSTY

'Til the next time, Love ya, Jean


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Jean.. I'm a huge dog (animal) lover and Dusty is just gorgeous!! Have fun!...Donna