Monday, December 29, 2008

Some more Pix of Christmas Decorating........

These are the last pix of Christmas............

This is a closeup of the handmade ornaments:The TV and cabinet was our Christmas gift for this year. My sweetie also got me 10 romantic DVD movies to watch on it. Oh, and he came home with 2 more today. I covered these letters with scrap booking paper. They came out OK, but I think I was supposed to darken the edges so that they stand out better. I think I'll get L, V, and E and use the O for Valentine's Day. (Looking forward, instead of back).........














Notice the little dog toy in front of the baby carriage--My girls had one just like it when they were small--at least 38 yrs ago. I saw it at the Salvation Army and grabbed it immediately. I couldn't believe it was there. Then I wondered if I gave it to the SA many years ago, and if it could be the same one. I'll never know, one of life's little mysteries.





More shots of the mantle:












































Little corner table: And that's all folks!
I can now move forward and wish everyone a very Happy New Year! I hope 2009 is a healthy, prosperous, and happy year for all!
























1 comment:

just a little bit shabby said...

Jean, I think your letters are great! Thanks for stopping by today to visit.
Happy New Year
Sandyt