Thursday, May 21, 2009

May flowers..........

You'll be seeing lots of flowers now.........

(all pictures can be enlarged by clicking on them)
Azalea~~A big weed......Mullein.....
I'm going to leave it .......

My strawberry patch.....


Peony buds..........



One peony is open.............
This is called "Dancing Butterfly"......




Yellow brightens up everything........
These are water Iris and they are in my little pond......




This is a new Iris I just got a few days ago..........


These are my May flowers, there are more to show you, come back and see more later.
'Til next time, Love ya, Jean












3 comments:

Kim G. said...

Love your May flowers Jean! Just beautiful! Happy Weekend to You!!

{oc cottage} said...

One day I would love to see a "real" Spring after a "real" winter...it must be so amazing!!!

m ^..^

bananas. said...

those are some gorgeous flowers! love the colors. have a wonderful memorial day!

xoxo
mayra