Sunday, May 24, 2009

More flowers.........

At the risk of boring you to death with more flowers, I just had to show you what is bloomin' today. I can't help it, they are in my heart and I love them so much. I marvel at the beauty that God put into each and every one of them.

(All pictures can be enlarged by clicking on them.)

The whiskey barrel out front is still pretty.........

The Rhoddies are just starting to bloom........




These are not quite open yet........

A Yellow Iris...........




Peony buds about to open.......




A beautiful Iris.........




A close up...........





More Dancing Butterfly Peonies..........





An overall view of one of the borders.........


I hope you enjoyed the little tour.
'Til next time, Love ya, Jean






1 comment:

Candy said...

I did, I did in deed.

Thanks,
Candy