Friday, August 14, 2009

An award for me!

This is so exciting!! I have received an award!!! It is:





This award is from a sweet lady from Japan. Her name is Mami. She wants to learn of our culture, customs and lifestyles. She has only been blogging for a short time. Go over to her blog, I think you will enjoy reading about her life in Japan. She explains a lot about cooking and her culture. Her blog name is: Mami's Photo Diary.

The rules of the award are as follows:

I have to list my current 5 obsessions and then pass the award on to 5 bloggers!

•List five current obsessions.
•Pass the award on to five more fabulous blogs.
•On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them.
•When you post your five winners, make sure you link them as well. Don't forget to let your winners know they won an award from you by leaving a comment on their blog.


MY 5 CURRENT OBSESSIONS ARE:

1. Gardening- I love it and I never have enough time to do all that I want to. And the weather does not cooperate very much lately.

2. Blogging-Although lately I've been more absent than present.

3. Thrift store shopping. I can't get enough and I've been looking for "stuff" for my upcoming Give-Away.

4. Facebook-is a new attraction and the games have drawn me in.

5. Doing stuff with my 7 yr old grandson, while he's out of school for the summer. He's going back in two weeks, bummer!



I am not going to pass the award on to any other blogs at this time. I have passed on several awards in the last few months and I know everyone is so busy at this time. Summer is not going to last much longer. So, I will do this later on when we are all snowed in and have nothing better to do.



Thank you very much, Mami, I truly appreciate your thoughtfulness.
'Til next time,
Love ya, Jean

















6 comments:

Wendy said...

Congratulations Jean,
Well done. :)
Wx

Susie's country cottage said...

Hi Jean
I just dropped by to say congratulations.
Susie X

Mami said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mami said...

Hi,I'm do glad you introduce my site on your blog. thanks.
Arigatou!!

Have a nice Sunday!

Becky K. said...

How fun!

I am just visiting from Barb's Bella Vista.

I am looking forward to the Rooster Party.

See you then.

Becky K.
Hospitality Lane

Rebecca said...

I share all 5 passions with you - except our grandchildren don't live very close. We DID get to see some of them yesterday & enjoyed ever minute of it!

Also found a thrift store open on Labor Day in Merrillville IN where I bought 8 wonderful glasses for $.45@ and a jean jacket and another suit (separate) jacket for only $1.50@. Also 9 children's books for $.10! It was a GREAT day for thrifting. I was just rushed because we were meeting the kids....Could have found a lot more with more time :)