Monday, August 3, 2009

What's blooming today?

Come, take a little walk with me. We'll see what's blooming today--------

First is the Flames of Fantasy Daylily. I planted this daylily in 1990---19 yrs ago!!! Talk about a long-lived plant.........(and getting my money's worth)


This daylily is called Catherine Woodbury. It is a very soft pink with a yellow throat. It blooms for a very long time.

Tall Phlox is also blooming and smells so good. This is a very fragrant plant and comes in many colors. This is a plain pink.


This one is called "Pink Eyes".



This is a darker pink one.

That's my little tour for today. Short and sweet. Thanks for taking a walk with me. Oh, and don't forget to stop and smell the flowers.
'Til next time, Love ya, Jean



9 comments:

blushing rose said...

I truly enjoyed our stroll together ... your garden flowers are lovely. When you are ready for another stroll, I'll be there ... TTFN ~Marydon

Melissa/Piney Rose said...

Beautiful meandering through your garden!

Susie's country cottage said...

Your flowers are beautiful. It has been nice to stroll around your garden while I'm on my tea break at work.

bananas. said...

gorgeous, gorgeous and even more gorgeous! how DO you DO it? :)

Kim G. said...

Love the flowers Jean! My garden hasn't done so well this year, just gets so hot here, love looking at yours!!!

Mami said...

Hi nice to meet you!! I'm from Japan. Your blog is pretty. I'm pleasant of seeing.Thanks

Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings... said...

Jean, what a pretty colorful flowery blog...I just happened to find you. Almost dreading the end of summer and having to say goodbye for another year to all the beautiful gardens and flowers we were blessed with this year... Well, enjoy every last minute of it, would love to "follow", and keep an eye on all your pretties!!!, xoxo~Kathy~ @ Sweet Up-North Mornings.blogspot.com Stop in for a visit, always happy to see you...

Stella said...

Thanks for letting me walk through your garden. Catherine is such a beautiful lily. I need one to live in my garden. It's always nice to see you have stopped by to visit.

A Bee In My Bonnet - Leslie Anne said...

I loved your blooms!