Friday, May 13, 2011

The build continues...

Continuing on with the build---Walls of tack room are painted...
And the outside door is assembled...


Close-up...




The beams for the stall...




This is where I put the structure on for the roof...



I drew lines on with a pencil for the floorboards...




Here I am putting the walls together for the tack room...
There are so many steps to show, but we're getting there. Remember, this took 3 months of working on it everyday to complete it, so bear with me. More to come in the next week or two.


'Til next time, Love ya, Jean











3 comments:

Barbara said...

Wow that is amazing, very nice, be blessed and have a blessed evening, Hugs Barbara

TINK - SONIA said...

Hi Jean,amazing project!! It's a pleasure visit your blog,sweets mini regards rom sunny Spain,Sonia.

Lady Jane said...

So much work involved in this barn Jeannie Girl. So very worth it. You are doing a great job. love to you my friend.