Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Continuing on.....

The gate for the stall.....



This is the reason all this started.....



I found him at a consignment shop. I bought it for Lisa's birthday. She collects these Breyer horses. Then I thought he needed a home!





Straw bales..... I had these for about 30 years and I could finally use them!




Closeup of tack room.....




This is a shot of the roof. I love how the stain came out and all the shades of weathered grey.....




The cupola with the rocking horse weather vane.....





Some of the boxes of stuff and the straw bales in the loft.....





Bare light bulb.....




More accessories..... That's all for today.....Thanks for coming by.....






'Til next time, Love ya, Jean




2 comments:

marlies said...

WOW! You did go fast! Saw the post below too, so any beautiful details, it is very very beautiful, your daughter will love it!
* marlies

Lady Jane said...

I love that little Christmas mouse peaking thru the attic window.... Did you realize he was there when you snapped that pic....