Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Project is Finished.....

This is what I ended up with.....


Some little creatures in the attic.....




The final shelf and corner in front of the tack room...



Paraphernalia on the tack room wall... (see my picture there?)



Close up of tack room.....



Little table with stuff.....



Horse in stall.....



I named it.....



Light in stall....





Side showing electric cord.....And that's all there is..... She loves it and has it in her entry hall, so that everyone can see it when they come in. I really enjoyed creating it for her and I'm very happy that I am able to document the whole process for you.




'Til next time, Love ya, Jean



4 comments:

Lady Jane said...

I just love it. You did an incredible job!!!

Cathy said...

Jean, I have been reading these posts and have gone from interested to fascinated! You are so amazing and creative! Who wouldn’t love something created so lovingly for them! Way to go! Hugs, Cathy

Nicole said...

The barn is wonderful, Jean! I love every detail. Thank you for sharing the pics how the project grows, it's always interessting to see... :-)

Kim G. said...

Wonderful job Jean!! I love the ribbons on the wall and the little light! You are amazing!