Second rainy day in a row!
Good time to make some cookies!
Oatmeal Raisin is our favorite!
I made this recipe into some bars, extra good!
And of course, some traditional...
Here is the recipe>>>>
Oatmeal Cookies (from the Quaker Oats container)
1 cup margarine or butter, softened
1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1- 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 cups Quaker Oats (quick or old fashioned, uncooked) I use the old fashioned.
1 cup raisins
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Beat together margarine and sugars until creamy.
3. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
4. Add combined flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; mix well.
5. Stir in oats and raisins; mix well.
6. Drop by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
7. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
8. Cool 1 minute on cookie sheet; remove to wire rack. Makes about 4 dozen.
Bar Cookies: Bake 30 to 35 minutes in ungreased 13 x 9 inch metal baking pan.
'Til next time, Love ya, Jean