Saturday, December 3, 2011

Light up the night!!!..........


I absolutely love the new LED string lights for outdoors.....


Now I don't need to rewire the house to have lots of Christmas lights out there...


These lights use very little electricity and the bulbs last forever!

As you can see, I've used quite a few  around my yard.

I found it difficult to get some really good pictures, but I think you can get the idea.
This is my favorite tree--a Dwarf Alberta Spruce.
                                   

This Teddy Bear is 6 Ft. tall...Love him!!

The front of the house~~
all ready for Santa!

P.S.  I am asking for more lights and extension cords for Christmas!!  lol

'Til next time,  Love ya,  Jean

5 comments:

Lady Jane said...

Oh Jeannie girl, I absolutely love them.... And that Bear, Oh MY Goodness I LOVE THAT BEAR...He is adorable... All I have is my porch decorated, man you put me to shame. I am ready to go off to Walmarts for lights...LOVE YOU, LJ

Jean Tuthill said...

LJ, I thought you might be tempted...haha It's so much fun!!!

Gloria said...

Looks beautiful... oh, how I love to see homes like yours, all lit up for the holidays! I do my porch (it's on my right side-bar on my blog) but that's it so far. I sometimes do my side door with a lit up wreath and bough, but I haven't done it yet! (I'm a bit lazy this holiday!) I love to see everything lit up on homes, as you have -- trees, bushes, etc. It's so festive and makes a passerby feel happy! Great job.
Best,
Gloria

Stella said...

You are certainly all lite up for the season. It looks wonderful and the bear is great!

Cinderella Moments said...

Looking festive! Santa will definitely find your house. Love your Christmas spirit.
hugs,
Caroline