Monday, July 1, 2013

Some gifts I made...


I've been busy doing some sewing...
I will be going to the annual family 

reunion on Saturday
 and I will bring these things with me...





I made some baby bibs...  14 to be exact...
these will go to the babies in the family...

A closeup...
I love the crumb catcher
(or Cherrios holder)...

the terry cloth back side...
I made them for both boys and girls...

Front of bootie bag for my grand niece...

back of bag...

and one for her sister...I made this one a while back...

the back of this bag...
I also made 6 pillows for my 
grand nephews plus one for my youngest grandson...

Superman...


Thomas the Train...

Transformers...

NASCAR...

I love making things to bring to them...
And they love getting them!

'Til next time,  Love ya,  Jean


2 comments:

Aodhnait said...

These gifts are adorable. I love them all!

Cinderella Moments said...

You did so much work. Wow! You are a driven woman. I hope you have a fabulous time with your whole family.
hugs♥,
Caroline