Friday, December 4, 2015

Happenings...

Where have I been the last three weeks?  What have I been doing?  

I painted this birdhouse...

I put up all the Christmas lights...

I got the Christmas tree out and decorated it...

I totally organized my garage storage closet...

I worked on my postage stamp quilt...

I made 2 pies,  sweet potato casserole,  and green bean casserole for Thanksgiving...

I did a little Christmas shopping...

I raked umpteen bags of brush and leaves from my garden...

I winterized my pond...

I filled my compost bin up to the top...

I made the floral arrangements shown below...


Front of bird house...

side...


back...

floral arrangement at the top of the driveway...

My old ice skates...

front door wreath...

another floral arrangement near the front door...

I think I got a lot accomplished!
(I just didn't document it at the time.)  lol

I will be showing my outdoor Christmas lights next.
It looks so pretty out there...

Also,  in the first picture of the bird house, if you look behind it, you can see the progress on the new house.  It is coming along nicely.  They started the siding yesterday.

I will also be showing my postage stamp quilt.  It is progressing faster than I thought.

I also had another trip to DisneyWorld for Halloween.  That was soooo much fun!!!

I love retirement! It gives me lots of personal time to do what I love!  (And a few things that I don't really love.)
So,  that's it for now.

'Til next time,

Love ya.  Jean  

2 comments:

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Well, no one can call you a slacker! lol! You really did accomplish a lot. The roof of the birdhouse is just darling! I think I've been moving slower than usual this year, but almost done. :)
hugs,
Jann

Lady Jane said...

Wow, love the bird house. You have been a busy gal. Love the arrangement at the top of the drive. love ya.