Wednesday, December 27, 2017

My sewing machines are getting a workout...

Some of my sewing "goodies"  
that I have worked on over the last few weeks...


This one is a mug rug for my niece...
She loves the movie "Elf"...




This is a placemat for my 4 year old great niece...
She loves the movie "Frozen"...




The other side...
this was a lot of fun to make...
I used one fat quarter and some other fabric 
from my stash...









This is a pre-quilted panel that my cousin donated to me.  
I put the binding on it,  sew easy.
I love the back of it with the baby characters!
SEW CUTE!


I have some others I will show on the next post.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas,  I did,  for sure.  Had my family over for dinner,  which was wonderful,  and afterwards,  we did a Yankee Swap for presents this year.  Then we did the Saran Wrap Ball game.  That was really fun!  So we had a very nice,  memorable day and everyone was very happy!

I am now looking forward to the new year 
to see how much I can accomplish! 

Til next time,  Love ya,  Jean

1 comment:

Lady Jane said...

These are all so adorable!!! We had a great Christmas also. love ya, lj