Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Party Time...


My daughter had a surprise birthday party 
for her husband on Saturday night.  
It was his 50th.,  so it was a special one.

There were about 80 people at the party.
I had the honor of making the cake.
I just do this for my family.
I took some Wilton courses a few years ago,
and enjoy making them.
So here is the cake.....



So I brought the cake in pieces before the party...
and put it together there.
This layer was 12" x 18", 
and it was half yellow and half marble cake.



The cupcake bottom and top were both chocolate cake...




Trick candles...
but he knew...   haha


I think it came out pretty cute...
and it was delicious!

I love these opportunities to express my creativity...

I'm just waiting for the next one to come along!

'Til next time,  Love ya,  Jean

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jean ,wow what a wonderful cake you made for your SIL ,it looks fantastic you are a lady of many talents xx

Lady Jane said...

Such a fun cake! It is 7:30am and now I want CAKE!!! Happy Birthday to Jack. love ya.

Eggs In My Pocket said...

Such a delightful cake! I am sure it made Jack's birthday! You did a wonderful job!