Thursday, March 29, 2018

More dresses...

I made some more dresses...



I will bring them to the meeting next Wednesday.
This will be our last meeting for now.
We have to get these dresses shipped out, 
and then we will make more!

They are so pretty and the pictures 
do not do them justice!

I am sure the little girls of Africa or other 
foreign nations will be thrilled to receive them.
I am so honored to be involved in this worthy project.
Oh,  and I just found out, 
a lot of these dresses 
will be shared right here in the US,  also!

My sewing machine is sure getting a workout!  haha

'Til next time,   Love ya,  Jean


4 comments:

Hill Top Post said...

Your sewing machine HAS been getting a workout, but isn't it so rewarding! I love the prints and trims you have chosen. There's going to be some happy little girls whenever they are!

Lady Jane said...

Girl, these are so wonderful. I love the one with the buttons down the lace trim with the pocket matching the piping on the sleeve. So cute.... As they are all of them. These little girls will dearly love them. love ya, lj

Anonymous said...

Hi Jean what a wonderful job you have done of these sweet little dresses,they will be well loved thats for sure,well done you have such a kind heart ,Happy Easter my friend xx

Anonymous said...

God bless you, Jean, for making these darling dresses for the little girls.
Wishing you a blessed Easter. xoxo