Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Garden Stuff...

My old shovel that is totally worn out!
A big piece broke out of the bottom!
I decided to honor it for all the hard work
that it has done over the years
and put it on display!

Some pretty tulips!

I got this at a thrift store a few years ago.
I love how you have to look twice to see what it is.
(I need to straighten it up yet.)

So we finally have some nice weather. 
85 degrees today,  back to 60 tomorrow...
Can't change it!
Make the best of it!

I love Spring weather!
'Til next time,  Love ya,  Jean

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jean you have a beautiful garden ,lucky you being spring we are heading into our Winter next month,hope you have a lovely day my friend xx

Hill Top Post said...

It's obvious that both you and the old shovel have worked hard in your beautiful gardens. She (the shovel must be a girl) will love being so honored! Happy spring and happy gardening, Jean!

Lady Jane said...

Love what you and that shovel have done over the years. love ya, lj