Monday, February 25, 2008

A Big Accomplishment

Hi Everybody, I am so excited! I have my etsy site up and running. The address is: http://sweetgirlythings.etsy.com if you want to go and take a look. In setting up the site, I learned a few things. I learned how to make and install a banner. I also learned how to make an Avatar. I had never even heard of an Avatar until a few months ago. Now I not only know how to do it, I have one! My next project will be to make a banner for this site. Wish me luck.......I'll probably need it. I was trying to put the etsy mini on this site for 2 days and finally gave up. I need to realign my brain molecules and then I'll try again. Oh, and I also have to lookup how to make a hidden link. I saw that somewhere. OK, one step at a time, I must remember that........

No comments: