Thursday, February 7, 2008

This crafty feeling is coming over me again

Hi again, I haven't posted as much as I thought I would because I have been crafting things for my home for Valentine's Day and I made some little romantic victorian style trinket boxes for my two daughters and two grandaughters. I have three done and am working on the fourth. I have to get it finished soon, as I think they will be coming on Saturday night for dinner and I would like to give them to them that evening. I think they will like them. I don't have a pic yet, but I'll take one and after I give them their gifts, I will post the pic. This is a very busy time, but I did manage to finish this Victorian Cone and I do have a pic of it:





I like how it came out considering this is the first one I've ever made. I love crafting things and wish I had more time to devote to it.


I'm slowly learning the mechanics of this website, and I'm sure I'll figure it out sooner or later. It's been fun so far. Thanks for visiting me, leave a comment for me, and please do come back soon.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Did you know you can shorten your urls with AdFly and receive dollars for every click on your shortened links.