A while back, I was tagged by Ember over at My Painted Chair. Well, it was around Christmas and I just couldn't take the time to participate. I didn't forget about it, I deeply appreciate it, and I'm honored that she chose me. So now I have a little time to do this, and here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So here goes:
1. I have 2 daughters, 2 son-in-laws, and 6 grandchildren, and a DBF.
2. I don't like shopping malls, unless I'm with someone else. Most malls are too big for me.
3. I come from a very large family, 6 sisters and 4 brothers.
4. I love country, easy listening and oldies music.
5. I always make my bed.
6. I drink decaf coffee or tea.
7. I am a gardener and I have a very large compost pile.
I'm wondering which of these are weird and which are random? hehe
I am going to tag seven people now: Donna, Michelle, Lorri, Sandyt, Candy, Maryjane, and Cat. I've been visiting your blogs for a while and I want to get to know you better!
Now, for the last part; I'm off to visit everyone's blogs to leave comments for all of you. (This is so exciting and I'm having so much fun doing this!
'Til next time, Love Ya, Jean