Monday, December 6, 2010

.................................Decorating..................

I have started decorating for Christmas......

This is my dining room window. I decided to do a red & white & peppermint candy theme this year.....
YUMMY! My favorite ribbon candy, peppermint nougats, and Hershey's peppermint kisses.....

And it wouldn't be Christmas without CANDY CANES.....I'm decorating a little at a time, shopping a little at a time, and wrapping the gifts a little at a time this year. I don't know why, it's just working out this way. Lol Come back to see some more tomorrrow.
'Til next time, Love ya, Jean


8 comments:

Unknown said...

What beautiful red & whites ... that doily is gorgeous.

Have a lovely Christmas week ~
TTFN ~ Marydon

Anonymous said...

It looks like a page from an Ideals Magazine AND that is a compliment! You have such a flair for making everything pretty. Some of my favorite candies too. Enjoy your Christmas-ing!

Erin | Bygone Living said...

Beautiful!

LinWots said...

Nice decoration. :)

Lady Jane said...

How come I missed that doily? Where has it been hiding, lol... I would have scoffed that doily for sure, lol. Love your display toots and looking forward to tomorrow. Love ya.

Kim G. said...

Cute and fun Jean!

Betty said...

I love peppermint candy. Your window is so pretty and I just love the doily under the vase. Did you make that?

Willow

Sara's Sweet Surprise said...

Red and white are my favorite colors for Christmas decorating.
The candy canes remind me of the heart bark I want to make. Here's the link for directions if the mood strikes to give em a try.
http://glorioustreats.blogspot.com/2010/12/candy-cane-hearts.html
It's good to be back, I hope you get a chance to stop by for a visit.

Sweet wishes,
Sara