Wednesday, December 15, 2010

..............................Still working on the Mushrooms........

So, here are some of the mushrooms.....they are taking longer than I thought they would.....
Martha used antique clips to put hers on. I'm using clothes pins.....

I glued this wooden disk onto the clothes pins.....


Glue is drying.....



Then I had to paint the backs of the disks and the rest of the clothes pins.....
Most of the time is spent waiting for glue and paint to dry, but I'm getting there.
Please be patient! I hope the next pictures are of the finished product. So much fun!
'Til next time, Love ya, Jean




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are looking good!

Unknown said...

They are so cute, id love to try this as I have a little joke with one of my best friends about meeting at the mushrooms as she lives literally at the bottom of my garden where the gardens meet (I have nicknamed her Tink lol)so I really do love this :)

Barbara said...

I m anxious to see them finished, you are coming right along too, things always take longer than anticipated, hugs my friend, Barbara

Kim G. said...

They are too cute Jean! Can't wait to see the finished project!

My Farmhouse Kitchen said...

i saw that girl making those..they are darling. i wanted to give it a try myself....

is it difficult? she made it look so easy.

happy to stop by today

kary

Lady Jane said...

Looking good so far girl...