Tuesday, December 21, 2010

.............................Ta-Daaaa...............

The mushrooms are finished!
I LOVE how they came out!
I used some Martha Stewart Glitter and some Twinklets Diamond Dust. I love how they sparkle and shine!

I put some moss, a little pinecone and a few rocks around the bottom of the stem of the mushroom. I think it helps "ground" it to the base.


I love all the different shapes and colors.....




I also love how they sit on top of the branches, instead of hanging down. This helps to fill in any holes! I made 11 altogether, some are duplicates. I am READY for Christmas! I'm going to watch the movie, "A Christmas Story", now. This is one of my favorite movies and I enjoy it every time I see it! I hope you have a wonderful afternoon!
'Til next time, Love ya, Jean




10 comments:

Aliene said...

Mushroom ornaments are very pretty. I could not imagine how they would look. Ta-----Daaa! Hope you enjoyed your movie.

Laura said...

Jean,

Your mushroom ornaments turned out so cute! We will have to add this to our on-going list of projects we want to do! Your mantle is very lovely. We are almost ready for Christmas but we need to finish painting our hutch we bought! Gotta love that movie!!

Have a wonderful holiday,
Laura and Michele

Robin said...

They're really lovely - and look super on the tree!
Have a lovely Christmas.

Lona said...

Hi Jean. Your mushrooms are so sweet. I really like the one with the red spots.
Wishing you a Wonderful Christmas!

Anonymous said...

isn't it a very girly thing to play with glitter and sparkle!? and then to play with Martha Glitter...well, that's just the best!

happy mushrooms!

ciao bella
Creative Carmelina

Visits With Mary said...

What an unique idea ! ! Love the one with red dots or spots ! lol

bj said...

OOO, I am ready, too.
Have baked, listened to Christmas music, watched Christmas movies...
BRING IT ON !!
XOXO bjb

Unknown said...

Merry 'Christ'mas Jean ~
Your mushrooms are fabulous ... so glad I got to see how they turned out.

Blessings & joys ~
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

Lady Jane said...

LOVE THOSE MUSHROOMS. VERY PRETTY!!! I WILL HAVE TO MAKE SOME BUT NOT THIS YEAR, LOL... I AM DONE AND WAITING FOR CHRISTMAS...

Alyson | New England Living said...

Those are absolutely lovely! Well done! Merry Christmas to you!