Friday, April 8, 2011

Promises....

Spring has been late in coming this year, but the spring bulbs are finally showing up. Some Squill.... I planted some of these last week. I had to bundle up, it was so cold out, but it was good to be out there diggin' in the dirt!



A touch of sunshine.....

The other side of the spectrum..... I will have many, many more of these before Spring is over!




~~The special all-consuming project that I've been working on is coming along nicely and should be finished within a week or so. Then I can get back to my normal life, whatever that is! Lol


~~I want to say WELCOME to some new followers:




Ira At Irena Ustka




Culea Daniel--not sure if there is a blog. Let me know if you have one and I will publish the address.












~~The tooth work is complete and feels good as new, thank Heavens! Thanks for all your sympathy and good wishes. I hope that none of you ever have to go through that!




Now, I am going out to finish filling up that wheelbarrow!


'Til next time, Love ya, Jean


No comments: