Thursday, January 12, 2012

Oh, Baby.....

Some of you may remember when I made the baby quilts for the Brigham & Womens Hospital in Boston.  They are for the NICU and are given to the little preemie babies that are there.

The sewing store that I go to sponsors this program and provides the materials.  They make the kits up and all I have to do is sew them together.

I believe this is a worthy cause and worth my time to help out.  Last year I made 54 little quilts for the program.  It makes me happy to be able to contribute my time and effort.

~~On another note:  I have been remiss in welcoming my new followers...
Welcome to all,  I hope you enjoy my blog and will come back often.  I love meeting new fellow bloggers and making new buddies! ~~

'Til next time,  Love ya,  Jean

2 comments:

Robin said...

What a wonderful, wonderful idea - I think it's just so special and will mean so much to the new Mums.
Rx
p.s. the look fabulous!!

Lady Jane said...

Oh my God they are fantastic!!! Where did you get that cat fabric??? I have been looking for it for the purse I did last year. The Quilt Corner used to carry it and it and was in their demo purse..They dont carry it anymore.... I want to use it for another purse. I cant believe you have it in your quilt - what is the odds of that happening???? We need to talk, lol... LJ