Friday, December 11, 2015

More decorating...



I added some hand painted wooden candy pieces 
to the front of the house.

I made these pieces for the candy store 
when my daughter and I owned it.

This is the first time I put them out for Christmas.  
I like how they look.







 So cute!



I added another "tree"  out there on my side yard. 
 It's really my garden obelisk under the lights. 



This is a neighbors house.  We really light up the street!


I am enjoying the decorating this year.  

It's been a lot of fun for me.

I can't wait for my kids to see it!

'Til next time,

Love ya,  Jean

2 comments:

Lady Jane said...

I love the candy pieces and the obelisk makes a nice addition. I wish I could drive down the street. Hugs, LJ

Jean Tuthill said...

I wish you could, too! Thanks!