Sunday, April 17, 2016

Some new baby quilts...







While I was waiting for the weather to clear up ,  
I made some more baby quilts.
The first picture is of four little quilts 
that are flannel backed.
They don't have any batting in them.  
It makes a much lighter weight quilt.






These two have batting 
and are a little heavier weight 
and more "traditional".




I love making these and it's for a good cause.  Now,  I just need to use up some of my fabric,  as my stash has grown in the last few years.  You see,  I can't resist buying fabric.  haha

Have a happy Sunday, Everyone!

'Til next time,  Love ya,  Jean

4 comments:

Betty said...

Oh, my goodness. They are all so pretty. You did a beautiful job making them.

Anonymous said...

Very sweet quilts. Blessings to you this weekend. Hope your weather warms up soon. We are receiving much needed rain tonight.

Lady Jane said...

I love those baby quilts dear girl. It is a wonderful thing you do. love ya...lJ

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

Thanks for dropping by my Rabbit Tales post and leaving a comment. I admire you gals that can quilt and these baby ones are adorable.