Tuesday, May 3, 2016

New camera and Amaryllis...






Look what I got...

My daughter got me a new camera for my birthday...
I am thrilled!
I love it!
It does all I need, and more,
and I am so excited to use it!
What a surprise this was!

This was another surprise!
A second shoot just popped up from the first amaryllis
 that I showed you a while ago...
This is the one called "Desire".
So pretty...
It has been so cold here.  Spring is having a very hard time warming up.  It is in the 40's,  maybe 50 degrees,  and still in the low 40's at night.  It is raining now and this is the third day,  The forecast is calling for another week of cold rain.  So frustrating for me, as I have so much gardening to do and it is not getting done. Give me sunshine,  please!!!  haha  I guess it'll come sooner or later.  You can't mess with Mother Nature,  she always gets her own way!  In the meantime,  I am gardening inside... starting seeds,  tending them,  and watching them grow!  My kind of fun!

'Til next time,

Love ya,  Jean




5 comments:

Betty said...

I am so happy for you. I have already told my Hubby I would like to have a canon dslr for Christmas. Of course I have been asking for about three years. HA! HA! Looking forward to seeing pictures with your new camera.

Visits With Mary said...

I love amaryllis, my brother-in-law has them down the side of his garage and they have been in full bloom. Just gorgeous. That's a great gift, something you can enjoy for a very long time. Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful and thoughtful birthday gift. I love the color of your Desire amaryllis. Georgia has been hot and fairly dry. This week our temps are slightly cooler. It has been nice to get out in the yard and see everything turning green!

Lady Jane said...

You will have many enjoyable moments with that camera. Enjoy. Weather here isn't good either as you well know. The lawn needs mowing all ready and it will be too wet to do it for a while it looks. Love the amaryllis. Hugs, LJ

Mo..."Mo's Cottage" said...

Hi Jean ... Thank You so much for your visit ....it was so great to hear from you ...and I am back .... Baby steps right now ....
Hugs,
Mo