Friday, June 23, 2017

Backyard side garden...







I redid my backyard side garden 
the other day...

It had been a few years 
since it really got any close attention...

(Click on pictures to enlarge)
So,   first,  I edged the grass...

And concentrated on getting the weeds out...

I had planted some strawberries and the water was running off onto the walk instead of staying at the plants.  So I made a little terrace effect with the grey bricks and filled it in with some soil.  It works now and looks nice.  I then added some pine bark mulch to top it all off.  I love how it looks now.

Ahhhhh... gardening...  my passion,  my love!

'Til next time,  Love ya,  Jean  

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's very pretty. It is too hot/humid in GA to garden now, other than keeping up what is here. We've had enough rain that we are not having to water. I hope you have a lovely weekend and be sure to enjoy your garden!

Lady Jane said...

I love what you did here. So pretty. Love, lj

UplayOnline said...

I hope you have a lovely weekend and be sure to enjoy your garden!


ทางบ้าน

Anna Schafer said...

It is a great website.. The Design looks very good.. Keep working like that!. Backyard site

Timothy E. Jay said...

I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy. wildoaktrees.com/tree-services-knoxville-tn