Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Mushrooms, of sorts...







These are growing on the roots of a maple tree that we had to take out.  The tree was leaning over my neighbor's house and I was afraid that it would fall on it.  These fungi are very large and look different from each other.  There are more different kinds scattered around.  I think they are pretty and very interesting.





I will leave them where they are.  
I am interested to see just how big they will get.



I found this little guy on a geranium plant yesterday.
So happy to see him/her!

There is always something happening in my garden.
Every day is a new day!

'Til next time,
Love ya,  Jean

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your pictures! Those mushroom photos would make great note cards!
Blessings to you today.

Jean Tuthill said...

Yes, thanks, I think so, Mildred! They are so cool!

Lady Jane said...

There is a fungus amongst us.... Sorry I couldn't resist that, lol... I love them, they are so different. And yes you should make note cards with your pics. They would make great ones. love ya.

UplayOnline said...

Those mushroom photos would make great note cards!


ทางบ้าน