Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Mushrooms, of sorts...







These are growing on the roots of a maple tree that we had to take out.  The tree was leaning over my neighbor's house and I was afraid that it would fall on it.  These fungi are very large and look different from each other.  There are more different kinds scattered around.  I think they are pretty and very interesting.





I will leave them where they are.  
I am interested to see just how big they will get.



I found this little guy on a geranium plant yesterday.
So happy to see him/her!

There is always something happening in my garden.
Every day is a new day!

'Til next time,
Love ya,  Jean

3 comments:

Mildred said...

Love your pictures! Those mushroom photos would make great note cards!
Blessings to you today.

Jean Tuthill said...

Yes, thanks, I think so, Mildred! They are so cool!

Lady Jane said...

There is a fungus amongst us.... Sorry I couldn't resist that, lol... I love them, they are so different. And yes you should make note cards with your pics. They would make great ones. love ya.