Thursday, March 22, 2018

Dresses for little girls...


These are some of the dresses that I have been sewing...
Dresses for Africa...





Some look alike,  but they are all different dresses.

So,  I took these 12 to the meeting on Tuesday.
We have made 84 dresses,  so far!
What a productive group of ladies!
I love making these and 
getting to know my new friends!

There's a video that CBS has produced of our group.  
To see it just click on the link below...


It should come up for you.
It explains why these girls need clothing.
It really is a worthy cause.

If you would like to help,
do some research of your area
 to see if there are any groups near you.
Just type "Dresses for Africa" in the search box 
on your browser to find any nearby.

Hopefully,  together, we can make some 
little girls' lives a lot happier!

'Til next time,
Love ya,  Jean 




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your dresses are precious and for such a great cause. Bless you all. I am off to visit the link now.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jean what a fantastic idea and you have done well to get so many finished,they will be well loved xx

Jean Tuthill said...

I revised the lnk, hope it works now! Sorry for the inconvenience!

Lady Jane said...

These are so cute.... Love the fabrics you are using. love ya, lj

Hill Top Post said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hill Top Post said...

I love your Dresses for Africa project! And I love the little dresses too...all twelve of them!!! (This is, I think, the third comment I have written. I messed up on the first, the second one seems lost, and...)