Tuesday, March 20, 2018

First Day of Spring...


YAY!  
We finally made it to the First day of Spring!!!

Unfortunately, 
we are expecting another snow storm 
tomorrow and Thursday.
These pictures are of the last one 
that we had last Wednesday.  
This will be the fourth major snow storm 
that we have had in the last 3 weeks!
We got an official 24 inches last week!
I won't be gardening for a while yet! haha
  
March--
In like a lion and it could be out like a lion,  too!  
We'll just have to wait and see!





For this storm,  we are expecting 8 to 12 inches.  
Mother Nature must be really upset this year!

I'm saying a little prayer that it's not too bad...

'Til next time,  
Love ya,  Jean

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is so much snow (to my Southern eyes!)
Very pretty photos, though.
We are having severe thunderstorms here last night and today.
Stay safe and warm. xo

Anonymous said...

beautiful pics Jean xx

Lady Jane said...

We are suppose to luck out this storm. They are saying 4" at the most last I heard, but I will believe that when I see it. They say it will stay south of us. Yep, you will get the brunt of it once again. I thought I moved to snow country?.... We will have wind, if I cant sew I will knit. love ya, lj