Monday, October 27, 2008

It's getting closer.....

Halloween is almost here! The night where all the little (and big) goblins, ghosts, pirates, Spongebobs, angels and devils are out! I can't wait. I love seeing the little ones having so much fun. They are so cute. I made this spell book last year and it has a prominent place in the living room, right next to the Halloween Spice Rack.


Creepy Spiders crawl on these pages:


Skulls and witches broom:


He's a dandy fellow:








So much fun!





The center of the book:






Love Spells (not for the faint of heart).......


My grand kids love looking at the book and reading the spells and looking at the pictures. I had fun making this and I want to do more in other subjects. I had never done this before and didn't know quite how to go about it, but it turned out OK. I have lots more Reader's Digest books!














3 comments:

Joanne Kennedy said...

What a great idea! I just may have to make my own SPELL book! Very cute idea. I love it.

Hugs,
Joanne

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

Oh Jean, how clever you are! What a cute spill book and I love your fall decor! Happy Halloween!

Hugs,
Maryjane

Beverly said...

Thanks for visiting Pink Saturday.

I love your book, and you did an awesome job. How fun.