Wednesday, October 27, 2010

............................Attention................

Everyone, my BFF just started her own blog here on Blogspot. It's a blog about minis. This gal has become very knowledgeable about everything connected to dollhouses and miniatures. Be sure to check out her new blog For the Love of Minis She still has a little tweeking to do, but this blog has great potential. She will be showing how she makes some of her neat little miniatures and just having fun with the whole thing. So go on over and meet Lady Jane. You'll be glad you did!

'Til next time, Love ya, Jean

4 comments:

Lady Jane said...

Thanks Girl!!! I am having fun with it but still dont know what I'm doing yet. Today I will try to figure out how to get all the stuff off the bottom of the blog.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link. I'm off to visit now. Blessings to you this Autumn afternoon.

Anonymous said...

Lovely! My daughter lives in upstate NY and she raves about the Fall colors, too.

Gloria said...

I love little miniature things. I will head on over there... Very nice of you to promote her blog!
Best regards,
Gloria