Friday, June 24, 2011

I love butterflies................

Especially when they are in my garden...............




~This is a Black Swallowtail Butterfly~






















I found this larvae on my parsley plant the other day.....



Isn't it beautiful?????













This one has eaten quite a bit already,



but it's OK, I don't mind.....




I am going to watch it for as long as it is here.....

I am thinking ahead to what it will transform into.....







'Til next time, Love ya, Jean



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Watching the transformation is such a joy, to see the beauty emerge, isn't it,Jean.

Have a beautiful PS weekend.
TTFN ~
Marydon

Sr Crystal Mary Lindsey said...

Hello Jean, Yes even the catapillar is beautiful. I love the velvety feel of them. Its amazing how they change so dramatically. Yes, butterflies are special creatures.

Lady Jane said...

Yes even the catapillar is beautiful and I cant wait to see the transformation. love ya girl

Unknown said...

Just a couple of comments. First, your blog helped me to learn things that I could do on my blog. Second, I love your flowers. I have a question - do you give advice on how to care for flowers and what flowers to plant and when? I'm a beginning gardener and I have enjoyed it so much but I don't know how to select and arrange my flowers. Care to help?