Monday, February 25, 2013

Beach Scene.......

The miniature club that I belong to
is called "Small Impressions". 
This sand castle was our project
for last month.

Here it is in my beach scene.
Can you tell I'm dreaming of summer?


It was perfect for this...


Behind the scene...


The beach shower and fire hydrant...

Some essentials for a day at the beach...

The little dog is "christening" the boat...

Ernie was oggeling the sweet young thing
in the beach chair.
She took a walk down the beach...   haha

This scene was inspired by my friend,  Barbara Teer, who is a fellow miniaturist.  She made one which is different from this one,  but I still feel like I need to give her credit for the idea.  Thanks,  Barbara,  it was fun making this!

'Til next time,  Love ya,  Jean

5 comments:

Jackie said...

I hear ya Jean! I'm dreaming of summer myself! Your sand castle and mini beach scene is amazing! Love it! :)

Many mini hugs,
Jackie

Lady Jane said...

I just love the sand castle!!! What a neat idea and it goes so well in your beach scene. Dreaming of hot summer days also. Love ya.

Betsy said...

This is so neat. What a fun club to belong too.
I still want some snow though. We haven't had much to speak of this year.
Happy Weekend
betsy

The Tablescaper said...

So neat. What a fun club to belong to.

I'd love to have you link to Seasonal Sundays.

- The Tablescaper

Aodhnait said...

That is adorable! Well done.