Monday, June 15, 2015

Flower Carpet Amber Rose...

This is a small section of my backyard.
My daughter gave me the rose bush a few years ago.
The yellow below the rose is a sedum.

It is loaded with roses and blooms for a long time.

It is interesting because the yellow-orange flowers
change to pink as it (the flower) matures.
It is a "Flower Carpet" Amber Rose.
This rose comes in 9 great colors,  too!

I love this rose.
And what's better is that,
it doesn't even get any bugs on it.

'Til next time,
Love ya,  Jean

2 comments:

Lady Jane said...

Hi Jean, Love your rose. I wonder if it would grow up here? Only rose I get to grow are the beach roses. And I lucked out on 2 regular roses. Only ones survived out of 8. Oh well... I love your beautiful garden. Love ya, LJ

Anonymous said...

Hi Jean, So nice to hear from you. I love your roses. You have a lovely backyard. Hope you are enjoying the warmer temps.