Thursday, February 4, 2016

Baby Quilts...





Donor baby quilts...
These are 24" square,
so they are pretty quick to make!

I just love thier bright,  beautiful colors!


Did this collage with Picmonkey...

This is for a little girl...

Another girl one...

Boy...

Another boy one...

girl quilt in pastels...

Another girl in pastels...

These will be donated to a hospital NICU in Boston,
a worthy cause!

I made all these just from my leftover scraps!
I still have many more scraps waiting...

'Til next time,  Love ya,  Jean

3 comments:

Cinderella Moments said...

Awww! You are so sweet and generous! You say quick but I'd need 2 years to make one. LOL! They are amazing!
hugs♥,
Caroline

Betty said...

They are so pretty and what a wonderful thing to do.

Jean Tuthill said...

Thank you Caroline and Betty!