Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Desire...







It has finally opened up...

This Amaryllis is called "Desire".
The color is bright orange.
It has 4 flowers...

I just love it!









I used the "soft snap" setting on my camera so you wouldn't see much of the background.  It sort of worked,  but not really.  I want a new camera but I am not sure what to buy.  They are a big investment so I want to make sure I get the right one.  Lots of research ahead!  So for now,  I guess I'll use my little Sony Cybershot 12.1 megapixels...  Please bear with me.  haha

'Til next time,  Love ya,  Jean

3 comments:

Betty said...

It is so pretty and the orange color is beautiful.

Lady Jane said...

I love your pretty orange flower!!! It is beautiful. I had to buy a new puter so please send me an email so I know I have the right one. Thanks. Also could you send me Barbara's if you have it. I have paper copies and I know it is an old one. Also I have a Panasonic Lumix 10x optical zoom that has a Leica lens which is one of the best ones out there. Mine is about 5 years old now but I bet they have improved so much... I love this camera. Love ya, LJ

decorayadora said...

hi !,,i love your blog ,,, you have a new follower
Angelica