Wednesday, March 29, 2017

My BFF...








I had a huge surprise that came in the mail yesterday...

It was from my BFF,  
Lady Jane over at Our Cozy Abode...

She made it and sent it for my Birthday...


Here is the surprise wall hanging that LJ made for me...

Close up...

 The one I gave to her first...

Then she made one for me...
I love her for being so thoughtful!

I was going to make one for myself,
 but this means so much more to me.

I love you girl,  and we'll always be BFF's 'til the end!

She also made a beautiful card and sent me a yummy candy bar wrapped in the most gorgeous wrapper with a huge flower on it!  I will show that next time.

So,  take a stroll over and see what she is up to today!

'Til next time,
Love ya,  Jean

2 comments:

Connie said...

What a sweet gift, one that I know you will treasure. Blogging sisters are the best!

Lady Jane said...

I love you too Jeanne Girl!!! You are the best. Have a very happy birthday. Hugs, LJ