Thursday, December 7, 2017

Baby Quilts...


I made a few more baby quilts.

These will go to the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU),  at the Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston.  Wayside Sewing in Marlboro, MA sponsors this program and have donated supplies for thousands of these little quilts.  They are to be commended for the hard work and commitment to this wonderful program.  And kudos to all the sewists who have made this all possible.  You are all the best!

They call this kind a string quilt.
I use some of the scraps from the other
little quilts that I make.

I actually showed this one in a previous post...

Another version of the first one...

These are so much fun to make and I love all the bright colors.

Thanks for visiting and I hope you will come back soon.

'Til next time,  Love ya,  Jean

3 comments:

Lady Jane said...

I love this block!!! Pretty colors. LOve ya.

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet project and beautiful handiwork. Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by this morning! Can you believe we had 6" of snow over the weekend! Rare for Georgia this early.
I hope you and yours enjoy a blessed Christmas. xo