Monday, November 12, 2018

Charmin' Chatty...

Hi...
Remember me?  I was found at a neighbor's yard sale and went home with this sweet lady,  who gave me a bath and fixed me up.  Here I am when she found me!  But it's OK... because I received a LOT of love from my previous owner.



Below is a closeup of my hair...


Here I am today!  
She fixed my hair 
and gave me some brand new clothes!


Below is a picture that shows 
what I looked 
like when I was new from the store...

I am so happy with my new owner...  she gets me...
and I love the "new"  me!

'Til next time,
Love ya,  Jean

5 comments:

lil red hen said...

Oh my! You've given her a whole new life! She looks as good as when new! You've done a fantastic renovation.

Louca por porcelana said...

WOW!You did a great job!"She"is a cutie!Hugs!

Hill Top Post said...

What a lucky little Chatty! I am so impressed with how you were able to recreate her clothing. I especially liked your comment, "But it's OK...because I received a LOT of love from my previous owner." How sweet!

Lady Jane said...

She is beautiful Jean. I am having trouble with my emails so if you don't hear from me till I get it fixed. love ya, lj

tya6i said...

Inquire about the fees they charge to move furniture.Play Bazaar Many companies will not tell you this right away, but many of them charge fees if they have to move your furniture in order to clean your carpet. It would save you a bit of money if you remove all of the furniture yourself before they get there.Satta King