Thursday, December 13, 2018

Modes of Transportation...



As promised...
My "Modes of Transportation" 
Christmas decor ~
outside by my front door...



Cute bicycle...
sitting on a "patch of snow"...

(It's really the plastic sheet
that I spray painted the bike on.
I didn't want the bike to get dirty.)

My Grandson's Tonka truck...

Floral arrangement on handlebars...
made from a milk carton base...

Floral arrangement in my 5 gallon crock...
just to add some interest...

Ice skates...

My old cross country skis...

And a big candle to light it all up at night...

I will be looking for a small sled to add in the future...
I like this little grouping...

'Til next time,
Love ya,  Jean

4 comments:

Lady Jane said...

What a neat grouping! The sled would make a cute addition. Bet it looks great at night. love ya, lj

Hill Top Post said...

I'm sure passers-by will wonder what Jean has been up to now! "Modes of Transportation" turned out beautifully and along with your floral arrangements look so welcoming beside your front door.

Louca por porcelana said...

Beautiful and creative!Great job!Merry Christmas!

tya6i said...

Beware of damage to your Play Bazaar home that is not covered by your homeowners insurance policy. Damage to your home that is caused by floods, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, nuclear explosions, wars or termites is not usually covered with a standard home insurance policy. If you believe these events have a high probability of occurring in the area in which your home is located, consider adding riders to your home insurance policy.Satta King