Friday, January 18, 2019

Amaryllis...


They are blooming again...
They are so beautiful...
Two Red Lions...






And I didn't even realize it...
They were sleeping behind a chair in my workroom...
All of a sudden I saw that they were growing...
And had the biggest flower buds on them...
I brought them into the light...
They are very tall...
Reaching for the light...
One even had two flower buds on it!
Another one of God's creations!
And I enjoy them so much!

I want to say thanks for your visits... 
I also enjoy them so much!

'Til next time,  Love ya,  Jean

7 comments:

Lady Jane said...

What a surprise!!! They are beautiful. love ya. lj

lil red hen said...

They're beautiful and so brilliant in color, enough to really cheer up these drab winter days.

Louca por porcelana said...

How colorful!Such joy!

Hill Top Post said...

They are beautiful, and such a lovely shade of red.

Henny Penny said...

They're beautiful! I've never had an Amaryllis. My mother used to love them.

Jean Tuthill said...

Thanks, Ladies, for your sweet comments! Love you Guys!

tya6i said...

Find a good balance between learning music theory and physically playing the guitar.Play Bazaar Music theory is important to learn. If you're serious about playing the guitar, it's crucial to study the technical side of it. Just don't forget to apply all you've learned. Try to strike a nice balance between the two.Satta King