Monday, September 23, 2019

Baby things...


I have a great grandson due at any moment...
His name is Grayson Edward...
I made some bibs for him...
I also made some PeePee Tepees,  
(no further explanation needed),  haha, for him...



I also have a great granddaughter due January 2nd...
so I made some headbands for her.
Her name is Everleigh May...



And here are her bibs...
I used flannel for all the items,
it is very absorbent and so soft.


This is an exciting time for our family.  
We can't wait for the babies to arrive.
I'll keep you posted of their arrivals.

'Til next time,
Love ya,  Jean


7 comments:

Henny Penny said...

You must be so excited. The things you've made are adorable. I would love to have a new baby in the family...one I could hold. :) Jean I was just looking at the flowers in your yard (your last post) and they are beautiful! Your yard should be featured in a gardening magazine. I could never grow flowers like that.

Pink Rose said...

Hi Jean congrats on expecting 2 new arrivals into the family soon,i love what you have made for them xx

Lady Jane said...

The baby items are so cute! I am so excited for all of you. love ya, lady jane

Hill Top Post said...

What fun you must be having sewing for those dear little ones. All of the pieces you have made are just adorable. Exciting times are definitely ahead for your family.

Prince said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
tya6i said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jean Tuthill said...

Thank you, everyone, for the sweet compliments! The mothers-to-be loved the little items I made for them! We have the little boy now and I will be showing some pictures of him in my next post. He is so adorable!