Saturday, May 16, 2020

Playing Catch up...



So,  I've been really,  really busy...
(Click pictures for a closer look)

Grape Hyacinths,
in front of the Barberry bushes...

It is beautiful this year... 
I was advised by an arborist
to take it down 8 years ago!
Glad I didn't listen. 
It has Fire Blight, 
but seems to be under control now...

A closeup of the blossoms,  so beautiful!
This is a Crabapple.
 It was here when I moved in
 50 years ago!
I'm pretty sure it was planted
when the house was built in 1957!

This is a lap quilt that I made recently. 
I gave it to my daughter,
  as she loved the color combination!

I've also been sewing masks.
I gave some out to my neighbors,
 and I donated some to my city,
 to be given out to those who need them.

Some examples of the ones I made...
I made about 55-60 altogether...

So that's about it for now.
I am working on a little project I call
"Hunter's Village" for my Great Grandson.
 (He's 7 already!)
  It's a little truck run that he can play at
when he comes over this summer (maybe)...
'Til next time,  
Love ya,  Jean


2 comments:

Louca por porcelana said...

Gorgeous pictures,what stunning tree...I also love that beautiful quilt !Stay well and safe.Hugs!

Hill Top Post said...

It is the time of year, if I lived in your town, that I would be slowly driving by your home to see what you have been up to in the yard and gardens. The crab apple blossoms are beautiful and so is your lap quilt.