Friday, March 12, 2021

Another postage stamp quilt...

Still working on my postage stamp quilt.  This is the second one that is evolving from my 2" squares stash.  I see a trend here:  I had to cut more squares because I was running out...
Now I have more than I need for this one.  What to do?  Will I start a third one?  I am looking for a new pattern that will be some thing different from just random...



 I have time.  The second top is almost finished but I will still have to get the backing, the batting,  put those together and then hand quilt and bind the whole thing.  Maybe I will finish this one by the end of the summer.  In the meantime,  I'll keep on "keepin' on".


'Til next time,  Love ya,  Jean

6 comments:

lil red hen said...

Postage stamp quilts make wonderful doll quilts; the block size is perfect for the dolls. I'm just finishing one made with 1 1/2 inch squares. Do you still sew for your dolls?

Unknown said...

Hey Girl, this will be another beautiful quilt. I envy your tenacity. Those squares are way too small for me to work with, lol... Lady Jane

Ruth said...

You could make vintage style toy dogs! https://www.pinterest.com/jfewross/patchwork-dog/

Jean Tuthill said...

Thanks, Everyone for dropping by. I have not been posting much lately... seems like to many other things getting in the way. I will post when I can. Thanks for sticking by me!

Martha Peterson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lucas Isabella said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.