Monday, September 27, 2021

Fall Decorations...



I can't believe that Fall is upon us so soon!
The summer went by pretty fast for me.
We had much more than the normal heat waves.
We also had a frequent amount of rain.
Not complaining about the rain,
 but it made it very difficult to garden.

So I did some Fall decorating outside this morning.
Have a peek:


This is the wall beside my garage...

(This is all stuff that I have crafted.)


My watering can with flowers and leaves...



My little cutie...


On the right side of the front door...
 


Hanging on my mailbox...


Pumpkin lady...


I will be incorporating some Halloween 

when it gets a little closer...  

that's always so much fun!

'Til next time,

Love ya,  Jean
 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

everything is cute. Fall is definitely here.

Unknown said...

whoops, ladyjane