Monday, October 26, 2009

All Better!!!!

This is my sweet little Dusty and I wanted to let everyone know that he is all healed and back to normal. He had a nice bath today and looks so nice and clean and he smells so sweet again. It's 4 1/2 weeks since the surgery on his tail and he is acting like his old self again. Thank heavens!
He had a rough time of it and I'm so glad he's feeling better now. I wanted to take that pain away from him. I want to thank everyone for their concern and for sending all the good wishes for my little buddy. He wants to say "Thanks" to all of you for asking about him. And NO he does not share the remote, especially when "Animal Planet" is on!
'Til next time, Love ya, Jean

4 comments:

Brenda Eason said...

Im so sorry you had to go through this. I know it is so hard to see little fellows sick. Im so thankful things are better.
Brenda

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jean Tuthill for sharing.Sounds cute indeed.Wish you in advance a Happy Christmas ahead.

Cheers!!
Flowers Guntur|Gifts to hyderabad|Chennai florists|Cakes to bangalore|Gujarat Sarees|Send gifts Warangal|Birthday Cakes Vijayawada|Vizag Gift Vouchers|Kakinada Sweets|Rajahmundry Anniversary gifts

Little Penpen said...

What a sweet baby! And such a trooper.... glad he is feeling better. He is adorable.

Sara's Sweet Surprise said...

Hello Jean~ Now you can breath a sigh of relief for your sweet Dusty.
It's so hard to see our little buddies struggle. You two are in for some great adventures now, even if it's just a short walk and treat. You both deserve it. Give that lil' guy a snuggle for me too.

Thanks for posting my Giveaway...your name is in the hat.

Sweet Halloween Witches,
Sara