Saturday, January 2, 2016

I'm seeing polka dots!


I made a new valance for over the sink 
to better match all the Mickey & Minnie stuff 
I have in the kitchen.  It just seems right now!





See some of the other stuff below...

Cutting board and bowl...

Mickey waffle maker!

Mickey tea towel...

Stool,  which gets used on the back deck also...

This cute little apron was made by my BFF
 for me for Christmas.
 I absolutely love it!

Spatulas!
I'm getting quite a collection here!  Lol
What do you collect?

'Til next time,
Love ya,  Jean

3 comments:

Lorri said...

I love your Mickey Mouse theme. I recovered my ironing board with red polka dot fabric!

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

Thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment on my blog. My, polka dots galore in your kitchen and it's a fun Mickey Mouse theme. I've introduced red to my kitchen as well but with cardinals which I have year round at our feeders and are one of my favourite backyard birds.
Best wishes for 2016.

Anonymous said...

I love your polka dot valance! Your kitchen and the MM items are adorable. What a fun room; thanks for sharing the pictures.